Hastelloy C/UNS N06455/DIN 2.4610 Steel Tubes/Pipes
|Unit Price:||39 USD|
|Min. Order:||100 Kilogram|
|Packaging:||Export wooden case or according to customer's requirement package .|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Port:||Shanghai or Beijing|
Model No.: RL026
Hastelloy C alloy contains a large number of Cr, Mo and other elements, and has single-phase austenite structure.
Corrosion resistant alloys with many excellent properties have good resistance to oxidizing and moderately reducing corrosion.
It has excellent ability to resist stress, corrosion and cracking and local clothing, and has satisfactory corrosion resistance in constant multi-chemical process media, including immersion with constant strong inorganic acid solution, chlorine gas and various media containing chloride, dry chlorine gas, formic acid and acetic acid, seawater and salt water, etc.
The domestic and foreign counterparts of Hastelloy C:
Supply specification of Hastelloy C:
Offer round steel, bar, strip, pipe, seat, ball, flange and forgings
Chemical composition of Hastelloy C:
Physical properties of Hastelloy C:
Minimum value of mechanical properties of Hastelloy C at ambient temperature:
Hastelloy C has the following characteristics:
Hastelloy C alloy is a versatile nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with better overall corrosion resistance than other existing nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloys, including Hastelloy C276, C4 and 625. Hastelloy C alloy has excellent resistance to pitting, gap corrosion and stress corrosion cracking. It has excellent antioxidant water medium capacity, including wet chlorine, nitric acid or mixed acid containing chlorides ions. At the same time, Hastelloy C alloy also has the ideal ability to resist the reducing and oxidizing environment encountered in the process. Depending on this versatile capability, it can be used in some headache-inducing environments or in multiple production purpose factories. Hastelloy C alloy is exceptionally resistant to various chemical environments, including strongly oxidizing substances such as ferric chloride, copper chloride, chlorine, heat-contaminated solutions (organic and inorganic), formic acid, acetic acid, acetic anhydride, seawater and salt solutions. The Hastelloy C alloy has the ability to resist the grain boundary precipitation formation in the heat affected zone of welding, so it can also adapt to the application of many chemical processes in the welding state.
Metallographic structure of Hastelloy C:
Hastelloy C is a face centered cubic lattice structure
Corrosion resistance of Hastelloy C:
Hastelloy C alloy is suitable for chemical process industry with oxidizing and reducing medium. The higher content of molybdenum and chromium makes the alloy resistant to chloride ion erosion. Hastelloy C is one of the only materials that can resist the corrosion of wet chlorine, hypochlorite and chlorine dioxide solutions.
1. Under 70 ℃ any concentration of sulfuric acid in the solution is corrosion resistant, corrosion rate of about 0.1 mm/a.
2. The corrosion rate of various concentrations of hydrochloric acid at room temperature is not higher than 0.1mm/a; In various concentration of hydrochloric acid under 65 ℃ is less than 0.5 mm/a, whether in hydrochloric acid oxygen filling, significantly influence of the corrosion resistance;
3. The corrosion rate in hydrofluoric acid shall not exceed 0.25mm /a, and the corrosion rate shall be greater than 0.75mm /a under the condition of 55%H3PO4+0.8%HF at the boiling temperature;
4. All concentrations at room temperature or higher temperature in dilute nitric acid is corrosion resistant, corrosion rate is around 0.1 mm/a, in 60-70 ℃ under any concentration of chromic acid and organic acid and other mixture has good corrosion resistance and corrosion rate is less than 0.125 mm / 0.175 mm/a and a;
5. It is one of the few materials that can resist the corrosion of dry and wet chlorine. It can be used under the condition of exchange corrosion of dry and wet chlorine;
6. Ability of HF gas of high temperature corrosion under 550 ℃ of HF gas corrosion rate is 0.04 mm/a, in the 750 ℃ when the corrosion rate is 0.16 mm/a.
Processing performance of Hastelloy C:
1. 5716 hMoW Nicrofer hot working temperature range of 1200 ℃ ~ 950 ℃, the cooling way for water or air cooling rapidly.
2. In order to ensure the best anti-corrosion performance, heat treatment should be carried out after thermal processing, and the workpiece should be directly added to the heat treatment furnace that has been heated.
1. The working hardening rate is greater than that of austenitic stainless steel, so it is necessary to select the processing equipment. The workpiece shall be in the heat treatment state of solid solution and shall have intermediate annealing during cold rolling.
2. If the deformation of cold rolling is greater than 15%, the workpiece shall be treated with secondary solid solution.
NS333 welding process
It is suitable for welding by any traditional welding process, such as the tungsten electrode inert gas welding, plasma arc welding, manual arc welding, metal arc inert gas welding, fusion electrode inert gas welding
The application scope of Hastelloy C includes:
The Hastelloy C alloy has been widely used in chemical and petrochemical fields, such as in components and catalytic systems that contact chloride-containing organics. This material is especially suitable for use in high temperature, mixed with impurity inorganic acids and organic acids (such as formic acid and acetic acid), seawater corrosive environment.
Other application fields of Hastelloy C:
1. Acetic acid/acetic anhydride
2. Acid leaching
Made of cellophane
4. Chlorination system
Complex mixed acids
Roller for electric galvanizing bath
8. Flue gas cleaner system
9. Geothermal Wells
10. Hf furnace cleaner
11. Incineration cleaner system
Nuclear fuel regeneration
13. Pesticide production
14. Phosphoric acid production
15. Pickling system
16. Plate heat exchanger
Baoji rowlyn metal is mainly engaged in technical production and sales of titanium and titanium alloy series, nickel and nickel alloy series,double phase stainless steel series, Hastelloy series and other metal materials, products and equipment in the field of solid alkali Soda evaporation and sewage water treatment. Including pipe fittings of titanium/nickel metal pipe, tank, heat exchanger, heater, preheater, reaction kettle, stirred kettle, nickel caustic soda flaker , molten salt pump, nickel falling film tube, titanium pump and valve, etc.
- Company Name: Baoji Rowlyn Metal Materials Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Hou Wen Liang
- Product/Service: Titanium Tubes , Titanium Sheets , Titanium Pumps & Valves , Nickel Tube and sheets , Sewage Treatment Titanium Equipment , Nickel Pipeline and Part for Caustic Soda Flake
- Capital (Million US $): 2000000
- Year Established: 2015
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Eastern High-Tech Zone Baoji Shaanxi China
- Contact Person: Ms. Jenell Hai
- Tel: +86-917-8999589
Premium Related Products